Have you battled your weight your whole life? Are you sick and tired of losing and gaining the same 30, 40, or even 50 pounds over and over again? Do you wish there was a biblical solution to help you get unstuck? Are you ready to find victory and freedom from food once and for all? Far too many Christian women are stress-eating, doubting their self-worth, uncomfortable in their own skin, and feeling alone and worried that being overweight is something they will always battle. They don’t believe in the identity of who God says they are or that victory is for them. In this podcast, you will find biblical and healing solutions to set you free from the chains of emotional eating, obsessive thoughts around food, and the lies that have been keeping you stuck in the cycle of shame and hopelessness. My mission is to equip you to lose weight fast while healing your relationship with food and restoring your identity in Christ. If you’re ready to redeem the time wasted on worldly solutions in exchange for biblical weapons for weight loss and a closer walk with God, then you’re in the right place! Hey Beloved, I’m Heidi. A Jesus-loving wife, work-from-home mom, daughter of the king, and sister-Christian friend. I totally gave up during my 4th pregnancy after a lifelong battle with my weight. Years of effort, discipline, money, and energy went down the drain. I was sick and tired of yo-yo dieting and the obsessive thoughts about food and my body image, and losing and gaining the same 40-60 pounds over and over. Shame didn’t care that I was pregnant four of those times. My body was morphing and there wasn’t anything I could do about it. Having success only to gain it back throughout pregnancies or during stressful seasons of life had done a real number on my self-esteem and my confidence. I wasn’t taking risks in my business, I wasn’t living out my true calling and owning it, and I was stuck in relationships because I was being so protective with my heart. After so many failed attempts and no motivation to try again, I was seriously doubting my ability to create lasting change in my life. I knew I would not be able to rely on my own strength and honestly, I didn’t even want to. I knew I couldn’t do it by myself. BUT GOD. He is my redeemer. He’s been recovering my heart, restoring my soul, renewing my health, and rebuilding my identity in Him. After years of giving up, He exchanged my sorrow for joy and freedom with food. I’m grateful to be able to share my experience and process of releasing almost 50lbs of excess weight with others so they too can journey with Him and access the blueprint He’s laid out before me. If you’re ready to stop going through the motions and take your health and wellness next level… Willing to let God transform your thinking, heal your wounded soul and unlock your true potential… Ready to live a more fulfilled life... healthy, healed, and holy - then this is the podcast for you! Dust off your Bible and grab that green smoothie as we heal your way to weight loss so you can get back to doing the things you love! CONNECT ＞＞＞ email@example.com COMMUNITY ＞＞＞ facebook.com/groups/biblicalweightlossblueprint LISTEN ＞＞＞ iTunes: tinyurl.com/coveredbeloved WEBSITE ＞＞＞ heidibramm.com ESSENTIAL OILS ＞＞＞ bit.ly/oilsmadeeasyworkshop INNER HEALING ＞＞＞ bit.ly/innerhearthealing GOD’S GIRLS CARDS ＞＞＞ bit.ly/godsgirlscards
Saturday Jan 29, 2022
Saturday Jan 29, 2022
Do changes in your seasons of life lead you to slip back into old eating habits? How great would it be if you were able to navigate changes and adapt to difficult times in your life? There are questions you can ask yourself together with being in the presence of God to be able to navigate your food struggles during difficult seasons.
In this episode, Heidi explains how crisis and changes in life’s seasons can impact our eating habits and what we can do about it. Listen in to how to protect your peace, remember to tap into the fruits of the Holy Spirit, ask for wisdom, and yoke yourself to Jesus during difficult seasons.
“Stress will drain your emotional and mental reserves faster than anything else and that will affect your resiliency and ability to adapt during this season or in this situation." ~Heidi Bramm
- How different seasons bring with them a fear of slipping back into bad eating habits.
- How the spiritual and breakthrough power of fasting helps you get through food struggles.
- Don’t look back and instead be grateful every time you make progress.
What you will learn:
- Heidi’s experiences with pregnancy weight gain and how it impacted her physically and mentally.
- How life transitions can snap you out of your normal healthy eating routine.
- How the holidays and the foods that come with them can trigger your food obsessions.
- The 8 things you can ask yourself during major trials and events in your life.
- Learn to P.R.A.Y – Protect your peace, Remember to tap into the fruits of the spirit, Ask for wisdom, and Yoke yourself to Jesus.
- Full: Food, Jesus, and the Battle for Satisfaction by Asheritah Ciuciu
- Biblical Weight Loss Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/biblicalweightlossblueprint/
12-Week Full Book Study Series Episodes:
- Chapter 1: 53 // Do You Believe That Calories Are the Enemy? TRUTH Jesus Came to Give Us Life, And Life to The Full
- Chapter 2: 54 // Do You Know How to Dress for Success in Battle Against the Enemy? How to Stand, Claim + Fight for Your Victory with Food Struggles
- Chapter 3: 55 // What Lies Are You Believing About Food? Choosing Truth Over the Script in Your Mind PLUS Ten Most Common Lies About Food
- Chapter 4: 56 // Do You Have a Weak Appetite for God? My Come To Jesus Moment in the Bathtub PLUS How To Stir Up a Holy Hunger for The Lord Instead of Nibbling at The Table of The World
- Chapter 5: 57 // How the Power of Fasting with Jesus Can Transform Your Relationship with Food PLUS My Come to Jesus Moment in The Bathtub
- Chapter 6: 58 // Are You Eating Stale Bread? How Feasting on God’s Word Daily Helps Us Grow and Nourishes Our Soul
- Chapter 7: 59 // Do You Know Your Food Triggers? How God Alone Satisfies and Comforts PLUS Top Tips to Avoid the Empty Pleasures of The World
- Chapter 8 64 // Can You Use Meals as A Time of Worship? How WISE Nourishment + The Divine Dietician Can Help Us Celebrate the Gift of Food
- Chapter 9: 65 // Is Perfectionism Hijacking Your Journey Towards Food Freedom? Why We Can’t Be Perfect on Our Own PLUS 5 Ways to Run Your Race to Victory with Weight Loss
- Chapter 10: 67 // Feeling Alone and Isolated in Your Food Struggles? How to Harness the Grace of Community to Help You Find Food Freedom
- Chapter 11: 68 // What About Breaking Bread and Intentionally Serving Others With Food? TRUTH: Food Is a Terrible Master But It Can Be a Wonderful Servant
WORK WITH HEIDI
- CONNECT >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMUNITY >>> facebook.com/groups/coveredbeloved
- LISTEN >>> iTunes: tinyurl.com/coveredbeloved
- WEBSITE >>> heidibramm.com
- ESSENTIAL OILS >>> bit.ly/oilsmadeeasyworkshop
- INNER HEALING >>> bit.ly/innerhearthealing
- GOD'S GIRLS CARDS >>> bit.ly/godsgirlscards
BOOK INNER HEART HEALING SESSIONS
Have emotional hurts that aren’t yet healed? Living with broken-heartedness to one degree or another? Soul wounds can manifest in many ways including sadness, anger, depression, fear, anxiety, un-forgiveness, disunity, self-rejection, and self-hatred. The Lord is after the whole heart in connection and in relationship with Him.
BOOK single sessions online at heidibramm.com or message email@example.com for exclusive pricing on the Breakthrough Bundle and/or Deep Dive Bundle.
FREE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Essential Oils Made Easy
A free, 45-minute workshop designed for people just starting to explore the potential of essential oils for health + wellness. My goal is to educate and empower you with the basics so that you can make an informed decision on whether essential oils are a good fit for you and your family!
Everyone that decides to work with me will qualify for VIP pricing and save 25% on all of their orders, receive access to continuing education, plus additional support in our online community, fun giveaways, and more!